Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hello Blogging World!

So, after imagining, designing, procrastinating, and tweaking,  I have finally started a blog!

DISCLAIMER:  I will over-punctuate my sentences. I was an English major, but I will spell things wrong. I will talk about my dog, a lot. I will make assumptions, and if a post doesn't seem to "pop" like I want, I might add "and then I found five dollars" to the end.

Now, since people LOVE pictures (since reading more than a few sentences in a row can be pretty exhausting) I thought I would add a picture right off the bat.



This photo was taken this morning, and it made me extremely hopeful that warm weather is on it's way! The fact that I could see my breath at the end of the work day, however, completely crushed that hope.

I have found myself wondering lately (on those delightful, but rare, warm weather days), how long it will take Bostonians to stop saying "isn't it nice outside?"Currently, any day we get above 50 degrees people can't seem to stop commenting "it's so warm out!" "you don't even need a jacket!" What are we going to talk about when 70 is the low for the day?

I will leave you with a question: What do you think the meaning of life is?







Ok, just kidding. Question for the day:

What's your favorite type of soup?

1 comment:

  1. I'll answer the soup question first. My favorite soup is the potato leek soup that YOU made for me.
    Meaning of life? To love and be loved.

    ReplyDelete